Heat Shrinkable Termination suitable for 3 core paper Insulated lead covered MIND cables for 36 kV. The design has been focused to provide the basic important functions required for medium voltage power cable accessories including the electric performance, stress relief measure, environmental seal, mechanical fatigues and other related performance parameters laid down in different countries for various service conditions.
- Simple installation, No special tools required.
- Excellent performance and reliability.
- Outstanding dielectric properties.
- No shelf life limitations upto or below 50oC.
- Permanent radial pressure equally distributed on cable profiles.
- Resistance to acids, alkalis, ozone, UV light & fungus.
- Immediate energizable.
- Field proven technology.
Specifications and Standards
Meets the requirement of IS:13573 (2011), IEC 60502, IEEE 48, 404, CENELEC HD 629-1 & other applicable international quality
|Text Requirment ||Requirement Test Value ||GPO/I-3336 Series |
|AC Dry Withstand Voltage ||75 kV/1 minute ||Pass |
|D.C. Voltage Withstand Test ||144 kV/30 minutes ||Pass |
|Lightening Impulse withstand Voltage ||170 kV || 170 kV |
|Humidity (Indoor) ||300 hr at 1.25 U0 ( 24 kV rms ) ||Withstood |
|Salt Fog (Outdoor) ||1000 hr at 1.25 U0 ( 24 kV rms ) ||Withstood |