Mechanical Shear Head Bolt Lugs
Compaq Shear Head Bolt Lugs are mechanical Lugs, with shear-off-head bolts and transfers grooving. The Compaq Shear Bolt Lugs body is made from high strength aluminium or copper alloy while the bolts are brass/Copper/Aluminium, tin-plated with inner and outer hexagon. Compaq range of mechanical lugs has been designed as a practical alternative to crimping methods.
Compaq mechanical Lugs are designed and manufactured in accordance to International standard IEC 61238-1 Class A and are suitable for low/medium/high voltage applications.
- Wide application range.
- Used with almost every type of conductor and material.
- The head will shear-off at the required torque moment.
- No torque wrench or crimping tool required.
- Connectors & Lugs are chamfered at the edges.
- Lubricated with special grease.