EPDM Cold Shrink Tubes are tubular rubber sleeves which are factory expanded and assembled onto removable core. The core is removed after the tube has been positioned for installation over an in connection, the cold shrink tubing shrink and form a water proof seal. These sizes will cover a range of 1000 Volts cable, copper and aluminum conductors. It is in Black color.
- Provides water tight seal upon recovery
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Application procedure is quick, simple & clean
- Covered with thermochromatic paint that change colure upon achieving correct shrink temperature
- Sleeve can be cut to suit shorter application requirement on site.
- Stainless steel channel provides permanent closer system